Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi! I found an article written about Microsoft and the response by a guy who read it. Check it out... http://www.aspbuilder.net/news/reade...e_of_Microsoft If the URL doesn't work just goto www.aspbuilder.net it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

In Defense of People Who Dislike Microsoft

Hi!

I found an article written about Microsoft and the response by a guy who read it. Check it out...

http://www.aspbuilder.net/news/reade...e_of_Microsoft

If the URL doesn't work just goto www.aspbuilder.net it is on the main page if I remember...

Andrew

Linux User
    Face it, Microsoft doesn’t innovate, they are a cancerous corporation that is an embarrassment to the information technology profession.
    So if this is your article in defense of Microsoft lovers, Id love to see your article against them...
    majorwoo

Quiet brain, or I\'ll stab you with a Q-tip.

Linux Guru
    OMFG! I can't believe these microsoft fans. The first article (in defense of microsoft) was very interesting to read. I can hardly believe that there are people like this. The second one (offending the first one), on the other hand, wasn't really as interesting. It was too emotional and didn't really bring any good points that I could see. I think I'll write a better one later on tonight.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Enthusiast
    You know what I love, people with no real fact, statistics, or sense writing about whether MS is "good" or "bad". I love it when they make claims like "thousands of jobs" and "best operating system". Ha. Best to whom? How many thousands have they created as opposed to squashed? These people with no writing experience should not be writing. I don't know who is good or bad, all I know is I like linux because it makes me learn stuff. It allows me to dig as deep into the O/S as I want, with a developer base that is _more_ than interested in me knowing more. That is what I try to give to others, that learning experience. That feeling that "someone" is out there, on some message board trying to help people learn more about something as free (libre) as linux.
    I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.