Find the answer to your Linux question:
This is a really dumb question, but how do you set up mozilla mail? Do you have to register somewhere first to get an e-mail account, or do you have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Setting up Mozilla Mail

This is a really dumb question, but how do you set up mozilla mail? Do you have to register somewhere first to get an e-mail account, or do you have to have a school account? I have a yahoo email and an msn email account, if that works.

Linux User
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe Mozilla Mail is an email client, like Mozilla Thunderbird or if you Windows, Microsoft Outlook.
    www.mozilla.com
    http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/l...s-mozilla.html

Just Joined!
    thanks for that, but it did not help. I need to know if i have to have some sort of existing e-mail account. I herd that it does not work with yahoo accounts for some reason. What kind of e-mail account do i have to have?(example - msn, yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc.)

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    From what I've tried so for, I've been unable to get my hotmail/msn account on Thunderbird or Mozilla mail. Your best bet is to maybe sign up for a gmail account or somewhere that will give you a POP3 or IMAP account. If you don't have a gmail account, I could give you an invite, just PM me your email address.