Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm really kind of desperate here, does anybody know of any free ISPs that will work with Linux? I've been using MSN, and the access number I use is awesome, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Enthusiast

Linux ISPs

I'm really kind of desperate here, does anybody know of any free ISPs that will work with Linux? I've been using MSN, and the access number I use is awesome, but otherwise I HATE MSN and want to cut off all connections I have with the provider.
    The only reason I ever used MSN... it's a long story, I won a year free of their access, I was unemployed at the time so I got really excited. I got my job back a couple months later, but kept MSN for their access numbers. I was going to get Earthlink but now I'm unemployed again so I'm still using my free MSN (I still have two months left).
    Last night I started having really bad problems with the service, I'm angry today, so does anyone have any suggestions for ISPs that will function with Linux?
    Since MSN worked with Linux I'm assuming any other ISP would, I mean how much more anti-linux can you get than Microsoft??!
    thanx

Linux Guru
    It's not free, but it's cheap: Mailaka.net. $7/month. Barebones, no junk.
    /IMHO
    //got nothin'
    ///this use to look better

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close