Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have a labtec ps/2 mouse and I'm having a problem and I havn't heard of anyone else having this prob. My mouse works fine unless I move it really ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

complete noob mouse problems Mandrake 9.1

I have a labtec ps/2 mouse and I'm having a problem and I havn't heard of anyone else having this prob. My mouse works fine unless I move it really slowly, and then it just does not move at all. This is really annoying when I'm trying to click on small buttons and things that require a certain precision. Anyone else heard of this kind of problem or know how I may beable to fix it?

Just Joined!
    I used to have that same problem, but I found out that the mouse's wheel's sensors get clogged with dust and dirt, and it won't move right. Just open up your mouse and clean off the dust with a toothpick. That did it for me

Just Joined!
    no, it works fine in windows xp (which I'm running now) so it can't be because of that.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Engineer
    use the configuration tool for your mouse if your distobution has one and set the threshold lower or something. try all the setting till it works;)