Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi! i am new in computer feild i dont find any where else to ask that questionso i came here to ask , i have a project that must runs ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I NEED HELP

hi!
    i am new in computer feild i dont find any where else to ask that questionso i came here to ask , i have a project that must runs in windows.the details are

its is finger print recognition and i have to enter the finger prints and store them in buffer and then compare it with already stored record.

so what acually need is the little guide line that what kind of tool i have to use,what kind of database to store the record of finger prints ,and a interface application,and tool inwhich i perform that function of reading the data from output device

some one told me too use MATLAB 7.0 but i didnt know what kind of data base to use.

will you please help meeee.

Linux Engineer
    for a db you could try mysql?
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

Linux Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by genesus
    for a db you could try mysql?
    *sigh* Why do people respond to people like the thread starter? If I was a mod, I would've deleted this thread and given the thread starter a warning.

Linux Engineer
    hehe, oh well, maybe he'll at least look at it By the way, I like the new sig!
    Operating System: GNU Emacs

Just Joined!

I beg you

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/topic-6572.html Read this, peaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Linux Guru
    this is a linux forum, not a windows forum where your question might be more appropriate.