Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I upgraded my version of bluefish to the new .12, I installed from rpm using the -U option for upgrade. It works fine, but I cannot open it from ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Adding entries to kde menu

Hi, I upgraded my version of bluefish to the new .12, I installed from rpm using the -U option for upgrade.

It works fine, but I cannot open it from the menu(the kde version of windows start menu)

Actually, its not that I cant open it from the menu, its just not there anymore.

Does anyone know how to add applications to it?

Thanks, Mike.

P.s. Im using suse 9.0

Linux Guru
    if you right click on the "K" icon, and choose "Menu Editor" you can edit the menu entries there. There is a button in the top left to add a new item.

Jason

Just Joined!
    In my case it is not a K, but it did the trick, thanks a lot.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    ey, how did you upgrade it? RPM or compile? i'd like to know where you got your latest versions ( or higher than 0.50 ) of aspell & aspell-en, if you did it by RPM. my bluefish crashes when spellcheck is used, because my version of aspell is 0.33 something. i don't use spellcheck, though i did try that function, but i don't want this application crashing.

i installed by compile, by the way, that's why i didn't need aspell for dependencies.
    Registered User #345074

Linux Engineer
    last i checked aspell only went up to version .4 or .5, then it changed name to libaspell. which goes up to v 1.1 or something. and it works as a dependancy for anytyhing requirign aspell.

Linux User
    ain't libaspell an output of aspell? so are gtkspell, gnome-spell and libpsell related to aspell/libaspell?
    Registered User #345074