Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, at the fist let me say sorry about my bad english. I am a MSc.student of software from SHARIF university of technology and as my final project i ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Post a new project?

Hi all, at the fist let me say sorry about my bad english.
    I am a MSc.student of software from SHARIF university of technology and as my final project i am working on a system named as "graph based model for dynamic protocol stack",
    in my system we would have many kinds of media such wave,mp3,jpeg,ip packet,tcp, avi,stream,int,float, bit, byte , color, ... and also many kind of devices such modem, monitor,printer,mouse, camera,software-radio,...

in my system 2 ontologies will describe the media and devices, and the system could be an application or framework,or some other things.

the final system could be used in many device ,then if u want u could change the operation of the device easy as drawing a simple human face,..

at this point i need a thunder-of-minds !!! please send me every comment or idea that comes to your minds, there is no matter that ur idea may be funny, but it may be very usefull for me.
    best regards.

I dont really understand what you're asking for. Is this a Linux system? Is this a homework question? What kind of comments are you trying to gather? Where will the system be used?
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/

Just Joined!
    it could be used stand-alone of be embeded in a linux system, and i wants to gather your comments.