Find the answer to your Linux question:
Essential Reality, developers of the P5 virtual glove controller, are looking for Linux programmers/developers who are interested in writing a driver for the P5 for use with Linux. You can ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Virtual Glove Linux driver needed

Essential Reality, developers of the P5 virtual glove controller, are looking for Linux programmers/developers who are interested in writing a driver for the P5 for use with Linux. You can find out more about the P5 at www.p5.com. Please feel free to e-mail me at mcurrie@essentialreality.com.

Linux Enthusiast
    It depends on what kind of people they are looking for? Are they looking for someone to sign an NDA? Or are they comfortable enough with the patent (pending?) technology to release hardware specs to the community for full understanding of how it works? I hope it is the latter, as a product like this would be good for the linux community I think. Something interesting to do with their games
    I respectfully decline the invitation to join your delusion.

Linux Guru
    I must agree with wassy. I could most certainly write a driver for it, but I really feel that it'd have to be GPL'ed (or at least some open source license). I really despise the Tainted message I get when I force the nVidia modules into my poor kernel.
    If that's OK with you, I could write your driver any day.