Been using RH9 for a few days and have got a few questions/comments.
* No ntfs support built into the kernel. Sigh.
* Runs extremely slow, can't even play TuxRacer :shock: Celeron 1300, 128Mb, i810 graphics chipset. MDK 9 runs fine. Same speed problems going into KDE as well.
* Can't get progs working that i've untarred and unzipped. For example Alvaro's Messenger - In mdk I just untar, unzip, add a link to the desktop to the amsn file and away I go. Try that in RH9 and nothing happens. Can't use wish or make or anything. Am I missing something?
* Downloaded an updated Gaim rpm cos the installed one doesn't include MSN capabilities. Failed install cos of one missing library. This is after I've done a 140Mb upgrade via up2date. FFS!
* Downloaded and installed both Sun and Blackdown Java XPI files for Mozilla. Java still doesn't work despite both installs telling me they were successful.
* Am I a whingeing git?