JSP, PHP, XHTML - Intergrating
well.. i have a new assignment. On the assignment, i have a JSP lib. Well, of course, it is to be used with JSP. XHTML page is for mobile device to surf our home page thru mobile platform.
Now i have a few prob. My boss, have complete a few php web page. My task : Convert to XHTML with the JSP library.
1) Is there n e technology, which can merge PHP and JSP ?
2) Is there n e possibilities for PHP to use JSP's library [thou a stupid question]
3) Is JSP capable to create XHTML pages ? And readable straight away ?
4) Can JSP do redirecting to PHP and vice versa ?
5) Can JSP run in da background, have a frame to load a php page?