Legal Issue with Copyright Law
I don't like to mysite break any Legal/Copyright Rules/Laws, So..
a. Is it LEGAL?
b. Is it break the Copyright Law?
c. Is it a country-Specific Law?
1. Writing a headline about one topic/Content, that is published to another site.
2. Whithout any Copied/Pasted material, Just mention it.
3. Just make a LINK to that content on that site.
4. Link is hidden behind a text that say "Refer to original site" or somthing similar.
5. And I publish these "Headline/Topic/Link" on my own site pages?
I was read some note on "CIW - Site Development Foundation" Book that was said:
"You cannot provide a link from your Web Site to another site without permission
because such a link generally implies that two sites have a business relationship."
So these qusetion arise:
1. What a bout Search Engine / Portal Sites Like Yahoo.com, Google.com , altavista.com
and so on ? The search reslut from these sites always contain some Headline/Link From
2. In many aricles that published in other site, you can always see some link that hidden
in a Hypertext phrase, word, context or somethings else. such as link to the site that
produce X or Y Software or hardware and so on. or to anpother related article
in others sites.
What about these link? Is all of these Links are supported by a Papaer Permission Contract?!
Please answer my questions If you're REALLY familiar with this Law topics
And It's better --If it's possible-- to Refer Me to some link about these.