COMPUTER AND INTERNET GUIDELINES
The computers at *** are intended to enhance academic learning and are to be available for the use of all students. It is the responsibility of each user to read, know, and abide by the following guidelines: General
- Students are to be considerate of others' needs to use the computers.
- All material that is inappropriate, obscene, bigoted, abusive, or illegal is banned from *** computers.
- Students will use their provided username and password when logging onto a computer at ***.
- Computer settings are not to be changed.
- No games may be played before or during the school day. Games are not to be downloaded onto the hard-drive. Games must abide by General Guidline #2.
- Email must abide by General Guidline #2.
- Personal multi-media downloads are not allowed.
- Failure to comply may result in disciplinary action including revoking network privileges, suspension or expulsion.