Find the answer to your Linux question:
how to cross-compile iptables for android (ARM : Cortext-A architecture using Sourcery_G++_Lite_for_ARM_GNU_Linux. i tried the method given in Charles Blog: Porting MINI2440 this blog. and when i "Test the shell ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED] how to cross-compile iptables for android?

how to cross-compile iptables for android (ARM : Cortext-A architecture using Sourcery_G++_Lite_for_ARM_GNU_Linux. i tried the method given in

Charles Blog: Porting MINI2440

this blog. and when i "Test the shell scripts" i get error saying "no input files". what must be the error and how can i do this?

I also tried to use BuildRoot but coudn't do it, and i dont know much about builtroot, and there is no proper documentation to how to do it.

please someone help with some definite method.

thanks.

Linux User
    According to this post at groups.google.com IPtables is already part of the Android system, and you should not need to cross-compile it.

If you want to modify "iptables" for Android, you need to be more specific. Which command did you execute, what was the error message?

Just Joined!
    I dropped that idea. I am trying to compile Android Source, with full iptables functionality enabled.

Anyways thankyou very much for giving time!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by preetb123 View Post
    I dropped that idea. I am trying to compile Android Source, with full iptables functionality enabled.

Anyways thankyou very much for giving time!
    You're welcome! Don't forget to add "[SOLVED]" to the subject heading of this thread.