Find the answer to your Linux question:
Right now I would love a tiny linux computer, I found the "Ben nanonote" (can be found at Sharism with the .cc domain) Which is awesome but very low powered, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Small linux box

Right now I would love a tiny linux computer, I found the "Ben nanonote" (can be found at Sharism with the .cc domain)
    Which is awesome but very low powered, does anyone now of somthing like this with a screen under 6" that is powerful enough to run Ubuntu?

Trusted Penguin
    • Raspberry Pi
    • Cotton Candy
    • Mele 1000
    • MK802II
    • Cubieboard
    • UG802
    • Oval Elephant
    • Gumstix

sooo many more...

Just Joined!
    Firstly I would like to note that I already have a RaspberryPi, also thanks for the help but I sorta meant something with a keyboard and screen already attached.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechduino View Post
    Firstly I would like to note that I already have a RaspberryPi, also thanks for the help but I sorta meant something with a keyboard and screen already attached.
    oh, okay.

I would have said to check out the OQO, but they are discontinued as of 2009. Too bad, they were cool.

There is the Panda, maybe check that out, it has some good community support.

And the Zipit Z2 is another, although it does not appear to be that popular.

Just Joined!
    Hm, that Zipit looks very hackable, I might get one, thanks for the help.