Find the answer to your Linux question:
hello everybody, i have a slackware Linux Pc, and i was using internet in eth0integrated onboard, and i pluged an Network Card (Realtek), but i dont know something go worng, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

network card Problem

hello everybody, i have a slackware Linux Pc, and i was using internet in eth0integrated onboard, and i pluged an Network Card (Realtek), but i dont know something go worng, because i cant configure it, i just wanna switch from
    eth0 to eth1.

Im Begginer in this job so please somebody help me the procedure how to configure the both of eth's (eth0, eth1)and switch internet..

With Respect AlteRnativi..

Just Joined!
    run "netconfig" to configure your new network card.

check out ifconfig (to see the list of active networked cards) and ifconfig -a to include the inactive ones too.

Just Joined!
    my friend when i didnt try to type what you said , but when i go in netconfig, and i configured the eth1, when i try to ping yahoo.com,,it says(destionation unricheable xxx.xx.xx.x'ip addess of eth0", i dont know why,..

please i writed in last post and i write againt help me, because im begginer, and i just wanna switch internet from eth0 to eth1, and then i will put the filter rules, and everything else..

Thank youu