Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I have a BSNL ADSL SIEMENCE C2110 Router.I hav installed RHEL5 on my pc,i want to configure broadband connection in linux(RHEL5).i cann't find any patch for that,so pls give ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Post Broadband connection

Hello, I have a BSNL ADSL SIEMENCE C2110 Router.I hav installed RHEL5 on my pc,i want to configure broadband connection in linux(RHEL5).i cann't find any patch for that,so pls give me if u find any patch& tell me what is the actual procedure to install the patch.

Welcome to the forums!

Are you sure you really need a patch? If it's just a broadband connection and a router you should be fine. Maybe something else is wrong. But I can't see it. Your post is to broad.

How was it before, what did you change? What have you tried? Is there an error message of some sort?
    Can't tell an OS by it's GUI

Just Joined!

Broad band connection Problem

Will any body tell what is the procedure to install & Configure Broadband connection in RHEL5.
    I have a BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) BroadBand router i.e Siemence C2110.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    I want how to configure ,previously i have RHEL WS 4.0,for that i have installed a rpppoe patch,& the configurations r whn u try to connect u hav to go through this type #/usr/sbin/adsl start,to stop #usr/sbin/adsl stop.I want this type of details