Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi every I use Fedora 9 .. and I want to use my phone as a modem if I connect it to the PC with usb port .. I start ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Unhappy Can I use my phone as a modem I connect with usb port

Hi every I use Fedora 9 .. and I want to use my phone as a modem if I connect it to the PC with usb port ..

I start to use linux form few days so Help ..

Linux Guru
    This solution is for Open Suse but should maybe work for Fedora 9/ Its worth giving a looksee. http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/sus...se-10-3-a.html

I don't think that will work because I want to use my N73 nokia phone as modem can you help me in that ..

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Guru
    Believe me I'd like to; I have my own thread going in Wireless going and I still can't get my wireless to work in Ubuntu. I am not computer tech savvy enough in linux to coach you through your problem. Sorry. If you want to check out my post in wireless so you can post more detail about why you cant connect or what you are trying to do, You're welcome to use my method of providing detail. Some of the other members are really good at knowing what command lines to supply you. Supposedly its how you set up and configure you're connection and I am even struggleing with that.