Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi LF experts, good day. Just tested my internet speed awhile ago in three websites. Here are the results. Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test A BELTRÓNICA Telecom Nr. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Internet Speed shows incorrect result?

Hi LF experts, good day.

Just tested my internet speed awhile ago in three websites. Here are the results.

Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test

A BELTRÓNICA Telecom Nr. 1 in IP PABX telephone SIP telephones VoIP Internet Speedtest

One Stop Click | IT Services | Managed Services | Research

Question:
    1. Why I'm getting different results?

Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks and God bless.

oz
    forum.guy
    I never get the same speed on any two test sites that I try. In fact, sometimes I don't get the same speed when I try the same site twice, or three times.

Lots of factors can make the speeds vary... current activity, distance, hops, faulty hardware/software, etc.
    oz

Just Joined!
    Thanks Sir ozar.

While I'm testing it, I'm downloading something. So that results are down.

But I'm just wondering, why I'm getting only below internet speed while I'm subscribing with 256kbps. Why is it like that it didn't show the correct kbps?

Even if I test it over and over again. The results will still not be the kpbs that I subscribed.Even if I test it over and over again. The results will still not be the kpbs that I subscribed.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Banned
    Friend Again you test your internet connection here ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ .It shows both uploading & downloading speed..After checking , compare the results..