Find the answer to your Linux question:
i have suse linux 11.1 iam newbie i spent alot of time till know to post on every discussion board related to linux and waiting for comfortable answers but cant ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

speed touch dsl usb cant detected

i have suse linux 11.1 iam newbie

i spent alot of time till know to post on every discussion board related to linux and waiting for comfortable answers but cant find simple guarantee solution ,i read alot of articles say that in relation to this subject making changes as root may be can crach the system iam just upgrade my system soon so i would like to remain stability of the system for as long as possible most articles i found on internet or referred by some for earlier version like suse 9.3 .10.0

the question is how can the system detect the usb speed touch 330 modem and then configured on simple steps !!!!!!!!!!!

somebody say most dsl usb drivers not support by linux so i have broadcom netLink gigabit Ethernet is it work as alternative

thanks for help:

Bodhi 1.3 & Bodhi 1.4 using E17
    Dell Studio 17, Intel Graphics card, 4 gigs of RAM, E17

"The beauty in life can only be found by moving past the materialism which defines human nature and into the higher realm of thought and knowledge"