Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello guys. I have a network to build but can't figure out the settings. I have 2 locations A and B witch are connected thru VPN MPLS. At location A ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Network Layout. Internet thru VPN MPLS line.

Hello guys. I have a network to build but can't figure out the settings.
    I have 2 locations A and B witch are connected thru VPN MPLS. At location A I have the domain server and about 30 users, all in 192.168.2.0/24 subnet. The vpn router has 192.168.2.1 in location A and 192.168.1.1 in location B. In location B I also have the email server and a few other computers in 192.168.1.0/24 subnet. Also there is connected in B location a Linksys RV082 router witch is connected to the fiber link for internet. Linksys has 192.168.1.3 for LAN IP in location B. Now, I need all the computers from A and B to access the internet from the linksys router. The ones in A location should access internet from B location by VPN line. I also need that all computers in A and B to reach eachother.
    Right now if a computer from B has linksys router as gateway it can surf the web, but it cannot be seen by any computer from A location. If it has as a gateway the vpn router (192.168.1.1) then it can see the computers in A location, but cannot surf the web anymore. I couldn't connect to the internet any computer from A location.
    The VPN routers are Cisco 1803 and they belong to my internet provider, I cannot change anything there, only the Linksys router. If needed I could contact the ISP to make changes in Cisco routers.
    I attached an image with the layout. Can you give me any advice please?
    Thank you very much.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What are all the GW's on all your routers? What do the routing tables look like on the routers?
    Walk the path every hope should have the next hop as its GW up until you are at the exit point.

Regards
    Robert

Linux
    The adventure of a life time.

Linux User #296285
    Get Counted