Find the answer to your Linux question:
I connect to a server on linux(openssh) through ssh. Is there a way such that i can hide my IP on that machine so that the server won't know my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

openssh

I connect to a server on linux(openssh) through ssh. Is there a way such that i can hide my IP on that machine so that the server won't know my username and IP address?

Without a user ID, how would you log in? And without an IP, how would it know where to send data back to you? You could attach through another host, using an SSH tunnel, but the host you are logging into will still see that IP.
    --- rod.
    Stuff happens. Then stays happened.

Just Joined!

openssh

So is it possible that through my IP can he trace my username... or is there any possibility that my system generates a random IP

Your ssh login will probably be logged, along with the IP from which you connected. If you are concerned about this, you should assume that it will be. It is not possible to login and have a 'random' IP. Communication with the host depends upon a valid IP. To try to do otherwise would be like trying to telephone someone at a random phone number.
    Your username on the host from which you logged in (the SSH client) would be indiscernible on the remote host (although often, people use the same user ID on multiple hosts, and in that case your ID would be easy to guess).
    --- rod.

Your wish smells somewhat fishy..
    A shell access is both a mighty tool and trust in you by the ssh server administrator.

If I, in my environment, would get to know cloaking attempts, I will kill that account instantly.
    You must always face the curtain with a bow.

...which raises the point that since you do have an account, you must already be known to whoever owns the login host, so what's the big deal if you actually use the account?
    --- rod.