Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I know nothing about linux and am pretty new to this all, but would like to learn. I searched google for a resolution to the problem I am having ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

425 Security Bad IP Connect

Hi, I know nothing about linux and am pretty new to this all, but would like to learn.

I searched google for a resolution to the problem I am having and the results led me to you.

I try and download DrWebCureIt from my computer and get the "425 Security Bad IP Connecting on Mozilla and on IE 8 it says "Unable to display webpage."

I tried on a friend's computer and had no problem downloading it. Can someone please help me? I have no idea what to do.

Thank you,

Stephen aka complearning123

yeah that is a FTP error code. there are number of things you can try to see what will fix it.

one is try using an FTP client, not a browser. Here is one solution using smartftp:

425 Security: Bad IP connecting. - SmartFTP Forums

Googling your error code will give you more solutions if that doesn't help.
    linux user # 503963

Just Joined!

I have tried everything....security 425 bad ip connect.....

I do not use a ftp server. I do not use a router. I have done sfc /scannow, I have repaired winxp , I have even reinstalled the operating system, no success.

I have spoken with three computer Techs, spent two hours with Microsoft TEch support and still the same message when trying to download drwebcureit update.

On a friends computer, it works fine.

I am at a loss.

Sincerely,

stephen aka complearning123

I use a sprint sierra wireless aircard 595u.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close