Find the answer to your Linux question:
I want to add multiple subnet to my system I have eth0 with an IP and I also added eth0:1 for additional subnet eth0 has a internet connection and now ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

multiple-subnet with internet connection?

I want to add multiple subnet to my system I have eth0 with an IP

and I also added eth0:1 for additional subnet

eth0 has a internet connection and now i want to be able to have eth0:1 to have its own internet connection I have 3 internet connection, how can I do this?

first question that comes to me is .... why?

can you give us a description of what you are needing to accomplish? I'm not sure what you're trying to do, so I can't really give any suggestion. It seems kinda weird to give internet 3 times to 1 nic. Or am I misunderstanding you?
    New to the internet, technical forums, or the hacker / open source community??
    Read this to learn good posting habits http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

RHCE for RHEL version 5
    RHCT for RHEL version 4

Just Joined!
    this is for VPN experimenting if it is possible to have a multiple subnet on one machine, if for example i have 10.10.10.* as my Ip to my vpn server and user will connect to it and i will assign IP to them right, but i want this IP that i'll be assigning to them as their broadcasting IP to the internet instead of using 10.10.10.* when broadcasting in the internet.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close