Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, Please give me solution. My project has turned to another turn. My project has devices(servrs, clients etc) with each 2 ethernet cards on eth0 and eth1. All cables ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Linux box with two NIC Cards

Hi all, Please give me solution. My project has turned to another turn. My project has devices(servrs, clients etc) with each 2 ethernet cards on eth0 and eth1.
    All cables connected to eth0 are connected to a switch1 and all cables connected to eth1 are connected to switch 2. There is no physical connection between both the switches.
    While in the network each device should use both the ethernet cards for communication for sending and recieving the data.
    Is there any solution to achieve this while avoiding packet duplication to the respective system.
    I want a solution or a tool for this in linux.
    Please dont mind if Im posting the message manytimes. This is very important for my project work.

Thanks in advance

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by maheshgupta024 View Post
    Please dont mind if Im posting the message manytimes. This is very important for my project work.
    Sorry, but we do mind because it's against the forum rules to post duplicate threads:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...ums-rules.html

That's because duplicate threads and posts only confuse those users that try to help you, and they needlessly clutter the forums. A number of your duplicates have already been deleted.

Please continue any discussion on this topic in your original thread and refrain from creating other duplicates.

Thank you.
    oz