Find the answer to your Linux question:
Few months ago one of my friend has mentioned a terminology to me. I didn't pay attention back then, and now he forgot it also. Basicly it means using a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Looking for a terminology.

Few months ago one of my friend has mentioned a terminology to me. I didn't pay attention back then, and now he forgot it also. Basicly it means using a computer as a router and connects (or combines) two broadband connections together, other computers connect to the Internet through this router computer will surf faster because they are sharing two connections instead of one.

My notation probably isn't clear but if anyone know what I am talking about please draw me a line or post some links which contain the information.

Thanx in advanced.

Linux Newbie
    You mean bridging? Which would be having two connections coming into one computer and connecting them and using them as one, so that you get twice the speed?

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    You mean bridging? Which would be having two connections coming into one computer and connecting them and using them as one, so that you get twice the speed?
    Yes. I'm going to check the information of bridging right now. Thanx. :P