Results 1 to 1 of 1
Hi, forum members! I have: 1. Fedora-13 32-bits linux system with 3 ethernet interfaces; 2. Firewall Builder v. 3.0.7 installed on linux system; 3. Firewall "Gate" created with Firewall Builder; ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 01-27-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
Firewall publish error: SSH session terminated, exit code status 1
1. Fedora-13 32-bits linux system with 3 ethernet interfaces;
2. Firewall Builder v. 3.0.7 installed on linux system;
3. Firewall "Gate" created with Firewall Builder;
4. Firewall "Gate" compiles successfully;
5. When I try to publish firewall "Gate", the process terminates with an error (see below).
* firewall name : gate
* user name : root
* management address : my_LAN_Ethernet_IP_address
* platform : iptables
* host OS : linux24
* Loading configuration from file /home/aUser/my_first.fwb
Копируется файл /home/aUser/gate.fw -> my_LAN_Ethernet_IP_address:/etc/
SSH сессия прервалась, статус выхода: 1
I have troubleshooting ssh access to the firewall recomendations:
... verify that the ssh daemon is working on the firewall, that the existing firewall policy does not block ssh access and that ssh daemon configuration in /etc/ssh/sshd_config permits login for root,
but I don't know how to check this recomendations because I have no experience in linux systems usage ... :o(
Can anybody help me in step-by-step actions guide?
Thanks a lot,