Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi. This is the problem. There are new Epson wireless projector at my job, all the computer that use windows just have to install this program EasyMP Network Projection v2.75 ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Wireless Projector

Hi.

This is the problem.

There are new Epson wireless projector at my job, all the computer that use windows just have to install this program EasyMP Network Projection v2.75 and the computer can connect just like a regular wifi to the projector, but i have not found a way to make my laptop to work with the wireless projectors, i already installe the program with wine but nothing happend, the program did not recognized the projector. I use Linux Mint 12.

Thanks for the help.

Just Joined!
    Create a Windows virtual machine on your Linux laptop and install the Windows projector software on the Windows VM. The vitual machine software is free, get it from www . virtualbox . org, install it then run the wizard to create the virtual machine. The wizard will ask you to put a Windows install disk in the drive then it will create the VM. You don't need to buy Windows to do this. Have a look in dumpsters around town and you'll usually find a few Windows disks in them. Or you can borrow a disk from a friend and just never bother registering the installation.