Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi I've just installed Browser Linux on a new machine . I'm having connectivity issue. or rather I can configure and connect and save setting but on reboot it has ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Browser Linux - connectivity issue - can anyone help right now - pls

Hi
    I've just installed Browser Linux on a new machine . I'm having connectivity issue.
    or rather I can configure and connect and save setting but on reboot it has forgotten and I need to do again.
    If anyone could help that would be great !?
    thanks
    tetatate2

PS by the way on installing there was a message about possible missing files that would need to be installed - I took a note of them ( as the message requested but I don't know how to get them or install them or if that is the issue ?

Just Joined!
    I just had a look at the Browser Linux site and the Firefox they had on there was 5.01. I don't know if it's related to your problem but Firefox is now up to 22 which is a very great many advances on 5.01 both in security and rendering.

Isn't there a save settings button in Browser Linux connection manager (Dougals connection wizard).

Then you need to save dhcp afterwards when it asks you if you want to save dhcp on next boot.

If wanting a MORE modern Puppy Version Download the Slacko ISO ===> Slacko Direct Download

More up to date Browser in it.
    Linux Registered User # 475019
    Lead,Follow, or get the heck out of the way. I Have a Masters in Raising Hell
    Tech Books
    Free Linux Books
    Newbie Guide
    Courses at Home