Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

What are some good free/affordable VPN scripts to install on my server

It is something I've thought about for some time. I would like to sell home VPN services, and I was wondering if there are any free or very affordable VPN scripts that take minimal configuration.

Ideally, I would like an out-of-box solution where I can simply install in SSH, configure, and it is ready to sell. For example, I could simply create a new product in WHMCS and sell the service (it does not need to integrate with WHMCS).

For reference, I usually use CentOS on my servers.

Thanks in advance.

Just Joined!
    Using a PI device as a tor router could be an option. first time setting it up will take some time, but make a copy of the sd card and it's as simple as pushing it to future sd cards for deployment.

Otherwise you could get a cloud host or dedicated IP at your house, set up a vpn interface on your cloud server/box at home and create proxy connections for customers to your device then to the internet. Make sure you look at the different types of protocols and which are more secure, and after configuration make sure you run a packet capture on the test machine to verify all the packets are encrypted.