Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Thanks I am never going to examine this thread again because I may see words the words specified by you.

Please try to count the word idiot in this thread and think how idiot you are. I know definitely you may reply that the word idiot is less than 100 and so I am a gentleman. As I have already specified there is no benefit while talking with this particular type of persons and instead they may harm others.

Regards,
    Rupesh.

Better make friendship with tbone because both of you can harm others.
    Last edited by rupeshforu3; 08-04-2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by rupeshforu3 View Post
    Thanks I am never going to examine this thread again because I may see words the words specified by you.
    Please try to count the word idiot in this thread and think how idiot you are.
    i know how to program and i dont make excuses. when i dont know something i learn it rather than asking for handouts.
    I know definitely you may reply that the word idiot is less than 100 and so I am a gentleman. As I have already specified there is no benefit while talking with this particular type of persons and instead they may harm others.
    nope your still a lazy idiot no matter what you do youve admitted it. you lied and got caught several times. you even admit you get called stupid in real life too...are you not seeing a trend there? 1 person says it who cares. dozens say it from all over? they prolly have a point.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Better make friendship with tbone because both of you can harm others.
    youd better 'make friendship" with learning something. quit wasting peoples time wandring through forums like a bum asking for spare change. the 'im newbie plz to be giving me the script" routine is over. youve been caught out everywhere you try it.

if you dont want to work and learn then go back home and live with your mommy and let her take care of you. because you dont belong out in the world bothering others behaving like you do. and you keep singling out one user there, me here but dont ever seem to think about or see the dozens of OTHER users that have also told you the same things. or think about those in your real life that say "hey your lazy and stupid stop it". pick on whoever you want and blame whoever you want for your situation but you are the only person that can be blamed for your life.
    Last edited by habit; 08-05-2017 at 06:56 PM.

In my personal life also I am encountering people like you saying you are an idiot and they even mention some points why I am idiot.
    priceless.

fwiw, "Idiot" is just a random insult, born from exasperation about your incredible behavior:

never try to get back on topic, never do anything that might actually further fulfilment of your request, always start discussing the finer points of converstaion, always go on whining about how cruel everybody is.
    never learn a lesson.

also this.
    Last edited by nihili; 08-06-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    I am not a "Linux Guru"! Get off me! The Forum software won't let me change it!
    How to ask smart questions | Don't be a Help Vampire | How to Use Code Tags
    You can post a link by removing "http://www." from it.

Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    priceless.
    fwiw, "Idiot" is just a random insult, born from exasperation about your incredible behavior:

never try to get back on topic, never do anything that might actually further fulfilment of your request, always start discussing the finer points of converstaion, always go on whining about how cruel everybody is.
    never learn a lesson.

also this.
    yea saw that. from there:
    ondoho said: "the only thing OP has learned from this: if i just whine for long enough, i will get the ice cream in the end, no matter what arguments we bring."
    dugan said: "Oh, wait. By "help" you actually meant to "provide" for you a script written to your requirements? A script that you would use once and which will be of no use to anyone else? And by "provide", you meant "create from scratch for free"? We're not "unable", dude. We just consider your demands to be unreasonable."
    rtmistler said: "Since you persist with failing to put forth any effort towards this, LQ members cannot help you with this problem"
    nevemteve said: "You mean you wish someone else to do your work you're paid for?"
    habitual said: "Show some effort, "basic linux skills". LQ is not a Drive-Thru for help."

and thats just that thread. how many folks tell him the same thing?

In Linux in order to do a simple task we must read tons of books and tutorials.

For example consider this situation. Previously I thought to convert my music files from mp3 to opus recursively and thought ffmpeg is the best and so I have read ffmpeg tutorial and even requested help from Linux community and most of the time I have received comments as "you are an idiot" but unable to get any help.

The ffmpeg tutorial and documentation was difficult to understand and complex and I have spent 45 days of time searching the GUI for ffmpeg but not found. Upon searching and experimenting I found wonderful apps for Windows ie., foobar and dbpoweramp which performs conversion recursively and has many DSPs like replay gain, volume normalization etc.,. These tools provide output files which are high in quality than ffmpeg.

In Linux there's no app like foobar, dbpoweramp and so if I request you for an app similar to the above then immediately you may reply that "you are an idiot".

I can't understand why no one have not replied to my thread "requesting script for compressing mp3 files recursively using ffmpeg". Instead of suggesting something everyone replied simply "you are an idiot".

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

In Linux in order to do a simple task we must read tons of books and tutorials.
    wrong. you only say this because you dont want to show any effort and just ask for handouts.
    For example consider this situation. Previously I thought to convert my music files from mp3 to opus recursively and thought ffmpeg is the best and so I have read ffmpeg tutorial and even requested help from Linux community and most of the time I have received comments as "you are an idiot" but unable to get any help.
    wrong. you asked for a script and again didnt' show any effort didnt write anything try anything..just kept whining again about "i have to read 10000 books and pages to write a three line script..poor me. if someone writes this i'll use it..." same crap you did here.
    The ffmpeg tutorial and documentation was difficult to understand and complex and I have spent 45 days of time searching the GUI for ffmpeg but not found. Upon searching and experimenting I found wonderful apps for Windows ie., foobar and dbpoweramp which performs conversion recursively and has many DSPs like replay gain, volume normalization etc.,. These tools provide output files which are high in quality than ffmpeg.
    if you spent 45 days reading a 2 page man page, dont wonder why people call you an idiot.
    In Linux there's no app like foobar, dbpoweramp and so if I request you for an app similar to the above then immediately you may reply that "you are an idiot". I can't understand why no one have not replied to my thread "requesting script for compressing mp3 files recursively using ffmpeg". Instead of suggesting something everyone replied simply "you are an idiot".
    because you still have not shown any effort of your own and you cant seem to understand this. if you know how to do it for 1 file, you know how to do it for ANY list of files. again a simple shell script to loop through a file and run whatever command would take less than 5 mins for someone with 14 years experience. for you, probably 30. but you wont even try. how many times do you have to have your nose shoved into "look up a bash tutorial. you will find examples and sample scripts ALREADY WRITTEN that loop through a file". find 1, and put your command in it. then your done. no
    tons of books and tutorials". no 30000 pages of docs. just a tiny bit of effor.t

but you wont do it. and you keep on. no matter what you post where, it is obvious your lazy and stupid. you wont get a handout. do your own work, moron.

had to go read that thread again. you got script samples, web pages, and even an exact google search that brings up as the VERY FIRST HIT a command to do exactly what you want. 3 pages full. and your bleating about you were unable to get any help? not only are you lazy and stupid, your ungrateful too.
    In Linux there's no app like foobar, dbpoweramp and so if I request you for an app similar to the above then immediately you may reply that "you are an idiot".
    sorry went an looked. after 5 minutes on google i found apps for linux that do/act exactly the same.
    I can't understand why no one have not replied to my thread "requesting script for compressing mp3 files recursively using ffmpeg". Instead of suggesting something everyone replied simply "you are an idiot".
    and i cant understand why you dont understand what you were told. i cant understand why you whine here rather than THERE, where you posted that thread.