Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I need help for implementing dual stack network for linux system. I'm looking for creating a module for it. I've not been able to figure out much about which ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How do I start implementation of dual stack (ipv4/ipv6)?

Hi,
    I need help for implementing dual stack network for linux system. I'm looking for creating a module for it. I've not been able to figure out much about which system call initiate the query for resolving name, and where do (in which file of kernel or some module of linux(redhat)) I get the defination(source code) for socket funtions like bind(), connect(), listen() etc. I would be glad to recieve any help regarding this asap.
    Thank you

Just Joined!

asad

Quote Originally Posted by kunsang
    Hi,
    I need help for implementing dual stack network for linux system. I'm looking for creating a module for it. I've not been able to figure out much about which system call initiate the query for resolving name, and where do (in which file of kernel or some module of linux(redhat)) I get the defination(source code) for socket funtions like bind(), connect(), listen() etc. I would be glad to recieve any help regarding this asap.
    Thank you
    thanks for updating these kind of stuff