Greetings all,

I am new to your boards and could use your help. I am working on switching over my laptop from Windows XP Pro to Suse 9.3, and so far, everything has worked fairly well, and what didn't i was able to google and get to work. Currently I am trying to install my Dell Truemobile 1400 a/b/g wifi card, but I am having troubles.

I installed the everything according to http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/p...essional%209.2

which, overall was very helpful. However, once it came time to iwconfig all I recieved was:

eth0 no wireless extensions.

sit0 no wireless extensions.

After some researching I found that I should try ndiswrapper -m, which replies:

Running dmesg gave me:
printing eip:
f92cd924
*pde = 00000000
Oops: 0000 [#1]
Modules linked in: ndiswrapper cpufreq_userspace speedstep_centrino freq_table thermal processor fan button battery ac usbserial ipv6 joydev sg st sd_mod sr_mod scsi_mod nvram snd_pcm_oss snd_mixer_oss evdev af_packet edd pcmcia b44 mii yenta_socket rsrc_nonstatic pcmcia_core ehci_hcd uhci_hcd intel_agp usbcore agpgart snd_intel8x0 snd_ac97_codec snd_pcm snd_timer snd soundcore snd_page_alloc parport_pc lp parport video1394 ohci1394 raw1394 ieee1394 capability nls_utf8 ntfs dm_mod reiserfs ide_cd cdrom ide_disk piix ide_core

<3>ndiswrapper (ndiswrapper_load_driver:92): loadndiswrapper failed (11); check system log for messages from 'loadndisdriver'

At this point, I am tapped for ideas, although that is not saying much. Google has been good, but it is time to cave and request help.