Find the answer to your Linux question:
Could anyone help to set up an internet connection on my system. I am using White Box Enterprise Linux and have a Cable connection. Please help me....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How to setup the Internet Connection

Could anyone help to set up an internet connection on my system. I am using White Box Enterprise Linux and have a Cable connection. Please help me.

Linux Newbie
    have no idea..................my internet was set up during installation...........wounder why yours did not !!!
    regards,
    ordoni

Linux Newbie
    Could you be a bit more specific? Like what network card do you have, was it installed properly, etc...
    You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    well.........i am using debian sarge and suse 9.3 pro......they both detected my internet connection at setup.........i have a DSL connection............my card is whatever came with my motherboard.........ASUS P4C800-E DX...............

I am not really an expert on networking.......but at least you should have gone through connection setup during installation.......if failed......then probably you have a hardware compatability issue...........try rescue CD if your distro has one...........