Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello I am Shiraz Ahmed from Pakistan and new to Linux Operating System. I want to learn about Linux. I have a CDMA 2000 Wireless phone connection at my home, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

CDMA 2000

Hello

I am Shiraz Ahmed from Pakistan and new to Linux Operating System. I want to learn about Linux.

I have a CDMA 2000 Wireless phone connection at my home, it works well under Microsoft Windows using #777 format phone number, but I do not know how to configure it with Red Hat Linux. I am using Red Hat Linux 9.0 and Enterprise 3.0 at my hope PC. The Wireless phone is connected on COM1 port by a serial cable.

Can any body help me in this regard, how can I configure my wireless CDMA 2000 phone in Linux, so that I can use internet via Linux. This time whenever I have to use Internet to get some information I have to switched on Windows.

My E-mail Address is as fellow
    shiraz9212@yahoo.com

I will be very thank full to you.

Thank You Very Much

Shiraz Ahmed
    +0092-300-4200944

I dont know much about the hardware you mention (indeed, I've never actually heard of it) but may I just recommend that you dont publish your phone number and email address on here (or on any message board) unless you dont mind receiving lots of junk mail and crank phone calls.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/