Find the answer to your Linux question:
okie dokie..... this has probably been posted LOADS of times already, maybe millions, but im far too tired to check. i need to get the network (wireless) card on my ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!
    In a flanking postion, gaining a +2 to attack rolls

HELP! Please help with networkingification

okie dokie..... this has probably been posted LOADS of times already, maybe millions, but im far too tired to check. i need to get the network (wireless) card on my acer travelmate 2700 working. ive got a tutorial already, in fact i think it WAS of this site, but following it is proving hard. it keeps telling me about something in "lib/something" about my kernel and source and stuff. telling me to give it a path using something along the lines of "KRCS=<path>" or thereabouts. i really wish i could be more specific, but its taking all my energy to keep my fingers on the keeeeeeeyyyyyyyyybbbbbooooooooooaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr rdddddddddd. please help, because if i cant get this working, i cant get t'internet, and i really got SuSE for its internet and networking PWNAGE. BTW, im running SuSE 10, dual booted with XP, and my kernel version (?) is 2.6.13-15-smp
    thanks to anyone who even reads this post.

launch yast and install kernel-sources package. If you are following the tutorial to install ndiswrapper on this site or similar, SuSE comes with ndiswrapper and you can again install it by searching through yast.
    Life is complex, it has a real part and an imaginary part.

Just Joined!
    In a flanking postion, gaining a +2 to attack rolls
    read that post back after some caffeine. sorry, i sounded like such a jerk. but yeah, im having problems. ill look through YaST then, very kind. good day