Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have a Linksys WUSB54G wireless network adapter. I was wondering if there was any way to get it to work in SuSE 10.0, or will I just have to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    kbk

Linksys wireless setup in SuSE

I have a Linksys WUSB54G wireless network adapter. I was wondering if there was any way to get it to work in SuSE 10.0, or will I just have to get ndiswrapper on there?

Nidswrapper should be already installed and once you get the drivers installed you can use YaST to do the rest
    Registered GNU/Linux User #399198
    'Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.' -Steven Wright

kbk
    Ah ok thanks. One question though, where would ndiswrapper be on SuSE 10? Since my cable broke I can't have both HDDs in at once so I want to be sure I have a definite purpose before I go and put it in.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    open up a konsole, log in as root type ndiswrapper & press enter, if it comes up with a list its installed. if not , exit konsole, go to yast & install it. use the search function in yast to find it if you can't see it in the packages.

andy
    SLOMO: acer extensa 5235 2.2ghz,2gb ram 160gb hdd wireless
    SPEEDY: homebrew desktop,Amd x2 dualcore,2gb ram,500gb +1tb( 2x500gb) hdd suse 11.3,32mb fibreline
    registered linux user #401845