Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello! First of all, i need to mention that I'm a big newbie and I don't really know if this section of the forum is the right one, but anyhow.. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

MLDonkey problems

Hello!
    First of all, i need to mention that I'm a big newbie and I don't really know if this section of the forum is the right one, but anyhow..

..my problem is now in the MLDonkey program. I seem to have got it installed somehow.. but the serverlist is empty and therefore I can't connect to anything at all. I didn't really even try to configure the program, because I found the instructions very complicated.. . Could someone with knowledge about this program post some understandable instructions on how to get it to work? And according to your opinions, which is the best peer-to-peer application for linux? I just have an ADSL-connection of 256/256..

Linux User
    Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
    Resolving [knightmare.kicks-ass.net] ...Segmentation fault
    I downloaded and tried to get it to run....I can't even get the binary to start.

Gonna see if i can find source somewhere and compile my own... Note: This is why Precompiled binaries blow....

Edit: I just trtied to get the source from CVS, which seems the only place to get it. And it won't allow anonymous logins..... I tried