Find the answer to your Linux question:
I would like to use mutt in bash scripts to email tarfiles and/or images to other users on my work's Microsoft Exchange Server. I don't know if mutt is the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Advice or how-to needed for configuring mutt sending/receiving to Microsoft Exchange

I would like to use mutt in bash scripts to email tarfiles and/or images to other users on my work's Microsoft Exchange Server. I don't know if mutt is the right mail client for the job or not. If this functionality is available under mutt, I think I need a pointer on how to get this configured properly. I've looked at the mutt manual, but I didn't see anything about configuring for exchange servers in there.

On the other hand, if I need another suite of programs to accomplish this task altogther, could someone recommend what I should use here?

Thanks,

~ Eric.

evolution is the only app i know of that's capable of connecting to exchange servers. i've never done it, but i've read that others have.
    Desktop: Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz 1.5 GB RAM Ubuntu/XP Pro
    Laptop: Macbook 2 GHz C2Duo 3 GB RAM OS X/ Ubuntu/ XP Pro
    Linux Registration #396559

Go 'Stros!

Thanks for your response. I'll take a look at the documentation for Evolution.

~ Eric.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close