Results 1 to 1 of 1
I have the following: 1. A router with IP ROUTER_IP connected to my DSL ISP whose proxy is ISP_PROXY_IP :8080 2. A SuSE Linux server with two Ethernet card : ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 06-13-2006 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
Transparent proxy configuration problem
1. A router with IP ROUTER_IP connected to my DSL ISP whose proxy is ISP_PROXY_IP:8080
2. A SuSE Linux server with two Ethernet card :
eth0: connected to my local network 188.8.131.52/16 and has a static IP INT_SERVER_IP
eth1: dhcp with ISP router
3. FC4,SuSE Linux and windows XP clients on my local network 184.108.40.206/16 which have static IPs and gateway set to INT_SERVER_IP.
To help my network clinets to work with transparent proxy; I run on my Linux server the following commands:
* iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -s ! ISP_PROXY_IP -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination ISP_PROXY_IP:8080
* iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -s 220.127.116.11/16 -d ISP_PROXY_IP -j SNAT --to INT_SERVER_IP
* iptables -A FORWARD -s 18.104.22.168/16 -d ISP_PROXY_IP -i eth0 -o eth1 -p tcp --dport 8080 -j ACCEPT
My problem is that my clients can't access internet till now.
Is there any debug way to show me the route my packets pass through in my server firewall???