Find the answer to your Linux question:
the other day i got myself a surecom router, and its been nothing but a pain to get my computers to use the same cable connection. the router itself is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Surecom router issues

the other day i got myself a surecom router, and its been nothing but a pain to get my computers to use the same cable connection.
    the router itself is capable of running dhcp servers, so the only configuring i should have to do on my pcs is configure them to use dhcp to connect.

my cable isp has told me that all the dns and ip assignment is done automaticaly. so i was able to get all my pcs to comunicate and ping the router and ping each other, and even access the router's webinterface.

after configuring the router to everything automaticaly using dhcp, i'm still not able to get any of the computers to connect to the internet. i've reset it and started from scratch, but nothing works.

any help is very much appreciated!

thanks in advance

ps: my computers are running suse 10.0 (2.6.13-15 kernel) and vectorlinux 5.1.1 (2.6.13 kernel).
    All Empires rise and fall. The Microsoft Empire has already risen, only one way to go now...

anyone at all? this is realy urgent
    All Empires rise and fall. The Microsoft Empire has already risen, only one way to go now...