Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi dudes! I asked some days ago how to view Flash videos on internet and nobody knew. Some told me to wait for a new version of Firefox... but luckily, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Probably the best internet browser

Hi dudes! I asked some days ago how to view Flash videos on internet
    and nobody knew. Some told me to wait for a new version of Firefox...
    but luckily, with "the help of Heaven" I found the solution: it is a cool but
    perhaps not too known program called Opera.
    The program has a BitTorrent client so you don't need to download BitTorrent,
    it can view Flash and almost any kind of archives on the net... incredible.
    I have tried some browsers like Netscape, Mozilla, Internet explorer (this last one,
    the worst)... but I think I can say this Opera is the best one I have used, god damnit!!

I downloaded it from here, you only need to download the .rpm and when installed, type opera in the shell, and there you go.
    Don't close the shell while using it or it will close.
    The URL is: http://www.opera.com/users/candy/

I hope you like it too. It is freeware,yeah. I also hope to help those who missed
    watching videos in youtube and those...
    See you, mates.

Linux Newbie
    Actually firefox is able to play flash if you install the plugin. All you would have had to do is download the linux flashplayer from adobe and installed it. You can plug pretty much anything into firefox so opera really isn't doing anything for you that the others can't. However, if opera does all those things out of the box and the others don't then that's one point. The issue with flash now is that adobe won't release flash 8 for linux so linux is becoming more and more incompatible with flash sites. Will just have to hold on until the begining of next year.

Yeah man.
    But I have downloaded that plugin and there are several flash videos I can't
    see... And I can with Opera, so I recommend EVERYONE to download it
    (no, I am not getting payed for spreading it, I just am surprised at how good
    it works).
    But of course I have nothings against Firefox, which is very good.
    However I think Opera is even better.
    Try it, dudes!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close