Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello!! I am a newbie in using Linux. I do have a question I was been able to create a web server I wanted to connect this server to a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Smile software router

Hello!! I am a newbie in using Linux. I do have a question I was been able to create a web server I wanted to connect this server to a linksys router so that the other 3 pc and 2 wireless laptop can access the internet.

pc server
    TYAN UNIT = AMD Opteron 64 bit
    apache webserver
    redhat enterprise as
    with 2 lan port eth0 - connected to dsl eth1 connected to router (linksys router wrt54gc with 4 lan port)

I already tried searching on the net but i wanted a specific step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance

I reckon there are two possibilities.

Configuring your Web server, i.e. the box already connected to the Internet, as a router, or simply buying one.

I guess simply buying one is less a hassle and maybe a more practical solution.
    Bus Error: Passengers dumped. Hech gap yo'q.

There is one important point to keep in mind: If you enable your box to become a router for the clients (which should'nt be a big deal, just configure your box to enable forwarding) you also should protect your clients with a FW!
    "Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect." Linus Benedict Torvalds