Find the answer to your Linux question:
due to the fact that fedora hates my video card i switched to mandrake 10, i configured my interent connection through their tool but it won't connect. i have no ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Adsl problems in mandrake 10

due to the fact that fedora hates my video card i switched to mandrake 10, i configured my interent connection through their tool but it won't connect.
    i have no fire wall, i'm going through a router to a intergated etho port and my internet worked on fedora, the network monitor shows a bit of traffic
    asus p4800d

hex
    Just Joined!

try...

try configuring it at the prompt, with either netconfig if you have it or ifconfig. netconfig will let you do it semi graphicly, and ifconfig will have to be all typed in individually. after you use netconfig if you have it you may have to do service network restart (at least i do on rh) any ways, see if you can get it to work like that, if you can then you will know that problem is with the config utils of x, if you cant wel then...

Just Joined!
    i think i'll need the whatever comes after the "well then" part what about pppsetup

Also, check out www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe.

Good luck