Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey guys, i'm an ubuntu user but i decided to check out PCLinuxOS as well, so i installed it and now have both OSs on my pc, but ever since ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Help. Internet connection not working

Hey guys, i'm an ubuntu user but i decided to check out PCLinuxOS as well, so i installed it and now have both OSs on my pc, but ever since i finished PCLinux's installation it wouldnt be able to connect to the internet, i get this error message on browser as if i didnt have an internet connection (which i have and im able to use it with windows and ubuntu).

Btw, i was totally able to connect to the internet using PCLinuxOS live CD. It all started when i first booted it.

How can i fix it???

do you have any response with
    Code:
    ifconfig
    command?
    may be you haven't configured your interface , or your interface configured but didn't get IP.

Just Joined!
    i havent really tried any command don't know what i should try indeed.. so what do you suggest??

Try to give all instructions cuz i gotta reboot my pc and start PClinux, then if that doesnt work gotta reboot again and log in the forum.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Go to NETWORK and see whether your eth0 or eth1 is ACTIVATED or not, if not activate them and check all DHCP is enabled or not. and restart your system,its should work.

Thanks.

Just Joined!
    Hi,

You can post output giving command

Code:
    ifconfig
    Code:
    netstat -r