Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was wondering if anyone Knew how to fix this problem. I have a dual-boot of Vista and Gutsy on my PC, Vista is the 32-bit version and Ubuntu is ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Pendrive Trouble

I was wondering if anyone Knew how to fix this problem. I have a dual-boot of Vista and Gutsy on my PC, Vista is the 32-bit version and Ubuntu is the 64-bit version, not sure if this matters or not. But i followed a tutorial at Pendrivelinux and loaded PCLinuxOS onto a pendrive from their "USB PCLinuxOS 2007 Live install tutorial" anyway everything went well (i did this through windows) the problem comes when i go to boot the drive. My computer starts up as normal I hold down F10 to chose where i want to boot from i scroll down to USB and then it goes to the next page as if it totally disreguarded to command and I am in my normal vista/ ubuntu boot menu. I was wondering if anyone knows how to correct this?

Thank you for yourtime!

Linux Engineer
    I'm thinking perhaps the bootloader is not installed on the usb drive so it's not booting from it.

Just Joined!
    I did this from the tutorial "run makeboot.bat to make the drive bootable" if that is what you are talking about