Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Fedora and Windows work but not CentOS. Thanks agian for getting Fedora back....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Fedora and Windows work but not CentOS. Thanks agian for getting Fedora back.

Linux Guru
    Did you edit the grub.conf file in CentOS or in Fedora? Strange that CentOS was booting before and now doesn't with no changes to its entry. Post your grub.conf file from CentOS if that's what you edited. The menu.lst file in Fedora is just a link to grub.conf, I expect it is the same in CentOS.

CentOS was the least of my worries but it would be better if I could..

I did indeed copy and pasted it in the menu.lst file within CentOS. Its the same as MikeTbob posted. Fedora boots which is a big plus!

Linux Guru
    My earlier suggestion assumed both Fedora and CentOS were on the same drive. MikeTbob's recommendation showed the same. I notice you have two Linux partitions on sda and also sdb. If one of your operating systems is on each disk, that is why CentOS won't boot. The grub.conf needs to be changed. Can't give you any specifics as I don't know which drive has which system.

The O.Ss I want to boot are both on the same drive. I had O.Ss on the other drive but they have long been forgotten.

Thanks for the Reply!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2