Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello! I get this message when rebooting: [Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists the possible completions of ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Grub help

Hello!

I get this message when rebooting:

[Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists the possible completions of a device/filename]
    grub>

Keyboard is not responding.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Linux Guru
    Which distribution of Linux are you using? Is this a new install? or, did you have it working and now you get this error? If you had it working, what changes to hardware/software were made just prior to this problem? We need to know the version of Grub which usually would be the line above the error you posted. At what point do you get this message? Do you see a Grub loading message before this message?

Obviously, something went wrong with the bootloader and without answers to the questions above any suggestions you get will be guesses. I'm posting a link below to someone else who had this problem. Read through it and see if the situation is similar to yours then post answers to the questions above if you can't resolve it. You may just need to re-install Grub which usually isn't that difficult.