Results 1 to 1 of 1
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
unable to run video with hardware capabilities on pandaboard
1. installed ubuntu 12.04 (armhf) from rcn-ee.net/deb/rootfs/precise/ubuntu-12.04-r6-minimal-armhf-2012-09-10.tar.xz[/url]
2. installed ubuntu-omap-extras (sudo apt-get install ubuntu-omap-extras) after adding TI PPA
3. sudo apt-get install xinit xbmc
4. now I can see if I try to run xinit it gives me error (Xorg log is at paste.ubuntun /1212685/]Ubuntu Pastebin
5. I observed omaplfb and pvrsrvkm modules are not loaded so before calling xinit I try loading them and found both to be loaded but while loading omaplfb I got segmentation fault (though lsmod shows the module been loaded)
6. Kernel log can be found at paste.ubuntu /1212692/]Ubuntu Pastebin
I have been trying this for a month and tried various way to make it up and running.
Any suggestion or comment will be highly appreciated and definitely would be a great help for me.
Also, if anyone can point me out the working kernel + FS (ubuntu or debian) repository for Pandaboard (not ES version) will be an ultimate help. I need source code for working image as later I have some plan to modify some features.
Thanks in advance.