Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I was not aware of this patch. This patch is applied in all latest u-boot source. The version i am using is bit old u-boot. I will apply this and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

I was not aware of this patch. This patch is applied in all latest u-boot source. The version i am using is bit old u-boot. I will apply this and try to load the kernel .

Just Joined!
    Hi,

This is long pending issue , i was trying to solve. I applied the patch in our u-boot. I assigned almost 1G to macro MEM_MAPPED. But still my kernel is unable to mount the ramdisk filesystem.

RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0
    invalid compressed format (err=2)
    With Same kernel and same filesystem, i tried to load with 1GB ddr configuration and its working fine without showing any error.I am able to mount the filesystem and get access it.

But if i do the DDR configuration for 2GB , ramdisk is unable to mount.

Please guide me on this to solve this issue.

Trusted Penguin
    I haven't got the hardware or the specific know-how to solve this for you. Hopefully someone more enlightened here will chime in.

In the mean time, have you exhausted resources specific to the embedded board vendor/supplier?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    I haven't got the hardware or the specific know-how to solve this for you. Hopefully someone more enlightened here will chime in.

In the mean time, have you exhausted resources specific to the embedded board vendor/supplier?
    No . The board is developed by us and we are trying to port linux to our customized board.

If you get any hint abt this problem.

Please let us know .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2