Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
I would agree with oz based on your statement in the earlier post: 2. burn it to a blank dvd using nero data burn I haven't used Nero for quite ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Guru

I would agree with oz based on your statement in the earlier post:

2. burn it to a blank dvd using nero data burn
    I haven't used Nero for quite some but, I'm sure it has an option to burn as image.

Just Joined!
    thnks guys, now i can boot zorin using pendrive in live boot, now i will instal it.

Just Joined!
    now i can boot it, thnks all of u for sorting out my problem.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Malemnganba View Post
    now i can boot it, thnks all of u for sorting out my problem.
    Good job... improperly burning iso files to disk is a common error among new users.

Glad you are up and running, now!
    oz

Just Joined!
    at the end of installation there is an error massage, about grud..., somthing like this and it has option to chose to finish or cancel installation, then i choose something from window and finish the installation, whwn start uo only window started

Just Joined!
    there is a fatal error, (bootloader installation at the specified device failled sellect another device) then i select other

oz
    forum.guy
    there is a fatal error, (bootloader installation at the specified device failled sellect another device) then i select other
    I've never installed zorin so don't know much about its installation routine, but what device is it that you are trying to install GRUB onto? I always install it to /dev/sda and have never had any issues with it.
    oz

Just Joined!
    now its ok, i can't install directly from the pendrive but after live booting, from the desktop there is an icon showing instal zorin, from there i install it and it works fine now. now i am facing heating up problem, consuming more power.

oz
    forum.guy
    now its ok, i can't install directly from the pendrive but after live booting, from the desktop there is an icon showing instal zorin, from there i install it and it works fine now. now i am facing heating up problem, consuming more power.
    It's best if you start a new thread with the details on that issue since it is a separate matter and if zorin is now installed. Note that once it is installed, you can mark this thread SOLVED by clicking the Thread Tools link toward the top of this thread.
    oz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2